Vicon RO-C 13 CWT Twin Disc Fertiliser Spreader
The RO-C is a very compact spreader that will fit behind most tractors. The spreader comes with a grading box as standard, to determine the fertiliser characteristics and quality. With the RotaFlow system and 4 vanes per disc, the fertiliser is treated in a gentle way and is spread in a triangular shaped distribution pattern with double overlap. The Vicon RO-C can spread up to 21 metres.
- Extension available which brings capacity up to 27 CWT.
RotaFlow Spreading System
- No impact, no fragmentation, no dust: Central release point, smooth acceleration and centrifugal force accelerates fertiliser up to disc speed before it reaches the vane.
- Accurate spreading pattern: A double overlap spreading pattern gives unrivalled accuracy. The 8 vanes per discs are ensuring a continous flow of fertiliser to the field. This is important for high capacity spreading and forward speed.
- Minimal wind influence, maximum tolerance: Flat discs and a horizontal flow of fertiliser give a symmetrical spreading pattern.
- Consistent spreading pattern: Eight vanes per disc, eight sectors per revolution give an equal distribution. Double overlap spreading pattern.
- Guaranteed accuracy on slopes: guaranteed accuracy on slopes. The fertiliser always contacts the vanes at the same point, also on slopes and travels the complete length of the vane.
Easy Setting and Adjustment
- The RO-C is hydraulically controlled.
- The working width is determined by the vane length. The 4 vanes can be detached easily, also for static calibration test.
- Application rate adjustment from the calibration position is easily accessible.
- The key to accurate spreading is matching fertiliser quality and litre weight with the spreading charts as close as possible. The Vicon RotaFlow checklist helps you to ensure consistent accuracy in all field conditions.
1. Select fertiliser type
2. Determine granule size and distribution
3. Determine litre weight
Price on inquiry.
For any additional details please call or email.